A Strong Ally In Your Time Of Need
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, this is no time to take chances. You must marshal every defense at your disposal to avoid the harsh consequences of a conviction.
Defense Attorney Audrey A. Creighton understands what is at stake and has the knowledge and experience to guide you to a successful outcome. Her elite qualifications as a criminal defense lawyer include more than 30 years of experience, including tenures as a top public defender, a Maryland District Court judge and a Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge
From law offices in Rockville, Ms. Creighton defends clients against criminal charges in jurisdictions throughout Maryland.
Strong Defense Against Any Criminal Charge
Audrey Creighton is prepared to defend you against any felony or misdemeanor criminal charge in the state of Maryland, including:
- Drunk driving: including first-time and subsequent DWI/DUI charges
- Domestic violence: including defense against criminal domestic assault charges as well as help seeking Protective Orders and advocacy regarding peace orders
- Drug charges: including drug possession, distribution, cultivation and manufacturing
- Theft charges: including shoplifting, auto theft, and petty and grand larceny
- White collar crimes: including fraud and embezzlement
- Weapons charges: including firearm violations
- Sexual Offenses: including abuse and assault
- Child Abuse and Neglect
Ms. Creighton believes in her clients. Even if the state’s case against you seems strong, she will explore all viable defense strategies to provide you with the effective defense representation you deserve.
Take Control Of Your Future
You don’t have to passively accept whatever fate the prosecutors want for you. You can take control of your own future by enlisting the services of a leading Maryland criminal defense lawyer. To arrange a consultation with Ms. Creighton, contact the firm online or by telephone at 240-551-9774.